Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fitness/ Workout Shoot

2_17_12_Seattle_542b

I did a personal shoot the middle of last month and I just got done retouching everything. I'd been wanting to shoot some edgy fitness imagery for my portfolio, so I called up two models I've worked with in the past and they were stoked to lend a hand. Really happy with the diversity of images we were able to shoot. A big thanks to Rachel Elizabeth and Stuart... you guys kick ass!

You can check out my portfolio website to see some of my favorites from this shoot, but I wanted to post a handful of the others I'm really digging that just couldn't fit on the main site.

2_17_12_Seattle_935b

2_17_12_Seattle_592

2_17_12_Seattle_804

2_17_12_Seattle_171

(Behind the scenes of the lighting for the image below)

2_17_12_Seattle_189


 Hope you all like how everything turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment