Saturday, October 1, 2011

Brooks Running: Commercial

A little while ago I posted about the Brooks Running shoot we did for the release of their Gore Tex shoes (the Ghost and the Adrenaline). Well, we finally got the go ahead to release the video from this project. Really happy with how it turned out.

This was my first foray into being a Director. I'm usually the one behind the camera (which I was on this day, shooting all the stills for the campaign). But it was a nice and refreshing change to get away from the camera for the video half of this project and instead focus on the direction of the video. Really stoked to have had such great and talented people helping with the production for the shoot. Big thanks to my homie Riley who did all the shooting and editing and Pat for his kick ass work assisting. Thanks guys.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment