Thursday, August 5, 2010

On the Road

I usually try to post at least once a week on this blog. As I look back at the month of June, I realize that my goal was far from reached last month. The result of being on the road and not getting to spend a lot of time behind the camera has left me with the more difficult task of finding things to write about. Not wanting to be "that guy" that just throws up a bunch of random garbage on the blog, I've remained silent for the last 2 weeks.

Well, two weeks of silence is enough for me... actually, I think that's the longest I've ever been quiet for. And while I might not have the most interesting "behind the scenes of a bad-ass photo shoot" blog post for this week, I thought I'd at least post something. Below are a handful of shots from my iPhone from the last couple of weeks of traveling. Hopefully something fun and unique.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment