Monday, March 15, 2010

Interview in Skiing Magazine


I was shooting up at Stevens Pass on Friday with local athlete Tyler Ceccanti when I bumped into Mark Lesh from Skiing Magazine. Mark wasn't skiing with anyone, so he asked if he could tag along for a little while. I hadn't skied with Mark since last year, so it was good to get a few runs in with him. And an added bonus, every time Mark comes to the Northwest, he seems to bring a good storm with him. This day was no exception, as it had snowed over a foot in the previous 2 days.

As I was shooting with Tyler, Mark asked if I wouldn't mind if he shot over my shoulder... getting some shots of me at work. Of course! Little did I know, those photos also meant that I'd be doing an interview as well. Mark wanted to hear what I'd been up to this season, plans for the future and any advice I might have for aspiring photographers.

Check out the interview and some more of Mark's shot from the day on the Skiing Magazine website HERE.

Thanks for the article Mark. Good getting some turns in with you again. Feel free to come back to Washington anytime... and keep bringing the good snow with you.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment